BRIDGE Program—Preschool - 8th Grade
This program is for preschool-8th grade and families attend together. Anyone involved in faith formation over the last several years knows how important the role of family is in developing a child's faith. Discipleship is a journey and BRIDGE will bring formation and education to all levels.
In this new program the entire family will take part in faith formation together. Each student that attends must attend with a parent or guardian, but if both parents want to come the more the merrier!
All students in preschool-8th grade can attend at the same time. BRIDGE meets monthly.
Register for the BRIDGE Program
Families choose to register for Saturdays (until December then it switches to Fridays), Sunday Mornings, Sunday Evenings, or Tuesday Evenings.
Session #1: The Creed (October 2019)
- Saturday, October 5, 6:00-8:15 pm
- Sunday, October 6, 11:30-1:45pm
- Sunday, October 6, 5:00-7:15 pm
- Tuesday, October 7, 5:00-7:15 pm
(October has both the Sunday options on the same day - this is not the normal schedule. November is the typical monthly schedule.)
Session #2: What would Jesus do? (November 2019)
- Saturday, November 2, 6:00-8:15 pm
- Sunday, November 3, 5:00-7:15pm
- Tuesday, November 5, 5:00-7:15 pm
- Sunday, November 10, 11:30 am-1:45 pm
- Family with one child $175 (Includes parents)
- Family with two children $225 (includes parents)
- Family with three children $275 (includes parents)
- Family with four or more children $325 (includes parents)